[AusNOG] Call routing issue between Vocus and Telstra

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Jul 2 15:09:01 EST 2020

Hi All,

We’ve been seeing a call routing issue for one of our customer’s number blocks, hosted by Vocus. It’s impacting all Telstra numbers calling the number block, getting a busy signal. It’s been confirmed a call routing issue on Telstra’s end. Aside from raising a fault with Telstra at the end user level, does anyone have any contacts/suggestions on how to push Telstra to look at this faster?

We have a fault open with Vocus and they’ve raised a carrier to carrier case with Telstra. I just had an escalation put through on the Telstra case, but the ETA on resolution is still up to 24 hours, with an update in an hour. Looking to find a way to speed this up, as phones have been down for hours for our biggest customer.

Thanks! Appreciate any help.

Rhys Hanrahan
Chief Information Officer
Nexus One Pty Ltd

E: support at nexusone.com.au<mailto:support at nexusone.com.au>
P: +61 2 9191 0606
W: http://www.nexusone.com.au/
M: PO Box A356 Sydney South, NSW 1235
A: Level 12 227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000

[ttp://quintus.nexusone.com.au/~rhys/nexus1-email-sig.jpg]