[AusNOG] G-Suite Admin gone rogue

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Mon Dec 7 14:34:48 EST 2020

Temporarily redirect the MX to a pass through server to intercept the email click the link and reset the password... if your good you can do this just for the single user, if not the whole domain.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.