[AusNOG] NBN real Business Plans

Sean Bussell sean.bussell at aapt.com.au
Fri Apr 7 15:24:15 EST 2017

ULL’s for EFM/MBE are an exempt product from copper cutoff. You DO run into issues with cease sale in that you can’t augment the service by ordering more ULL’s once cease sale goes through. IMO SLA’s and general restore for ULL’s, even on standard SLA are also much more reliable than anything NBN provides (high workload/CSG exemplitons and cyclone Debbie notwithstanding). And most importantly I can also deliver business & carrier grade services over MBE.

Sean