[AusNOG] ipv6, TID ADSL and SRX working

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Fri Jan 24 16:45:06 EST 2014

> Netcomm just quietly ordered an Internode ADSL service for their lab..

I've ended up doing exactly the same because no one in Juniper seems in a great hurry to make this work.

I suspect residential/sme internet CPE users are a rounding error on their balance sheet, however they're a significant line item on mine; so hence we slowly progress one TAC case at a time...

> One wonders why a company like Juniper would spend several years dicking around with something that half-works instead of doing the same thing.  It’s been obvious that they’re almost-but-not-quite there for, what, going on three years now?
>
> It’s 2014. Why is this still so hard?

You're preaching to the choir here - who knows?  Maybe everyone is too busy working on "the cloud", SDN and whatever else is getting press these days.

Ben