[AusNOG] IPv4

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Mar 3 20:04:15 EST 2013

Basically yes.  But get over it.  That's kinda like saying it is unfair we
didn't know Apple shares would get so high.

There are many situations where if we'd known at the time, we'd all be
better off... but seriously... pay more attention, take more chances... and
stop whinging about "What Could've Been".  Not personally directed at you..
but anyone who feels hard done by.

ISPs in Australia are meaningless in the scale of things.  Try the billion
in India and China who wish they had gotten in earlier.  This then would
have been a discussion we would have had YEARS ago...

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call