[AusNOG] Request for additional data points

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Wed Mar 15 09:38:46 AEDT 2023

Good day AUSNOGers,

Last year, I collected some data for my study from AUSNOG.
I published a summary of the data for a short time and
recently sent a snapshot regarding metro area access technologies.

I am currently writing my paper and would love to have some additional data
points.

If anyone who has ***not yet contributed***
would like to do so, I am still collecting data here:
https://forms.gle/ypcCZvrHbKXRbXqn9

Sincerely,

Etienne

--