[AusNOG] Aussie Broadband Outage

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Mar 13 10:31:16 AEDT 2023

I would assume it’s to do with VDC-MEL03 having lost power around 9:05am.
A few folks reported getting one rail back temporarily, and then lost power
again.  We’ve not seen power restore at all so far.

—DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/