[AusNOG] Kayo, Binge Incorrect GEO IP Blocking

Vivek Nigam vivek at apnic.net
Wed Mar 8 15:15:04 AEDT 2023

Hi Ashley, Luke,

You can try reaching out to casops.casops at foxtel.com.au<mailto:casops.casops at foxtel.com.au> to correct your IP Geolocation with Foxtel.

For more information on how APNIC can assist you with correcting your IP geolocation, please see

https://www.apnic.net/geolocation

Thanks
Vivek

From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> on behalf of Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic.net>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2023 at 1:43 pm
To: Ashley Breeden <ash at url.net.au>
Cc: ausnog at ausnog.net <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Kayo, Binge Incorrect GEO IP Blocking

Hi Ashley,

APNIC services folk have experience dealing with geolocation errors, through various providers, so I’ve pinged them on your behalf.

If you have more info, like the geoloc provider that’s being used, please could you share that?

All the best

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC dg at apnic.net<mailto:dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net @apnicdg