[AusNOG] Wholesale MVNO

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Mon Nov 21 13:24:55 AEDT 2022

Afternoon All,

We’re currently not having a lot of fun with our Telstra (Symbio) or our Optus (FSG) MNVO’s around having reliable internal systems or knowing how to communicate.

I’m open to all communications from any direct MVNO’s who have a wholesale program both Layer 2 and Layer 3 offerings.

I’m looking to move our current services and grow the current business promptly, we’ve had our time wasted for the best part of a year trying to get Optus services locked in again and I need to get this underway.

Swoop will hopefully have Moose Mobile at some stage but they have no current wholesale plans coming and I can’t wait to find out.

Message me off list if you can help.

Nathan Brookfield
General Manager

p: 1300 592 330  |  m: 0412 266 008 | w: https://Iperium.com.au