[AusNOG] Packet storm on MegaIX Sydney this morning?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Tue Nov 8 11:56:42 AEDT 2022

That’s quite ironic, I was in SY1 last night thinking it’s been a while since Megaport last had an issue with a storm on the IX, maybe it’s time to bring up there peering VLAN again, we turned it off about 2 years ago.

Clearly I was wrong, Murphy’s law!

Nathan Brookfield
General Manager

p: 1300 592 330  |  m: 0412 266 008 | w: https://Iperium.com.au