[AusNOG] Enterprise Network QoS Traffic Profiling Tools

Jonathan Brewer jon at xn--t-0la.nz
Wed May 4 09:25:03 AEST 2022

Hey friend!

A couple of years ago I wrote a training deck for APNIC on IP Flow Monitoring and in doing so went through everything that was out there in FOSS land. #1 on my list at the end was Elastiflow. It was a complete pig for resources (give it 64GB of RAM for a small instance) but otherwise it was magic.

 * I've only worked with the legacy OSS version here: https://github.com/robcowart/elastiflow
 * They have a new thing here: https://www.elastiflow.com/

Cheers,
Jon