[AusNOG] Easiest way to unlock many SIMs for OOB deployments

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Feb 25 20:20:35 AEDT 2022

Dumb question, but have you tried the process at
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/414606 ?

It looks somewhat involved, but I'm sure you could setup a few PC's for the
steps to do a production line

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 at 18:42, Darren Moss <Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> We have 49 Huawei E8372 devices locked to Telstra that we are migrating to
> Optus.
>

> These are OOB remote access dongles connected to remote site equipment.
>

> We’ve unlocked a few of these (which took close to 10 days) and they are
> working fine, however I am wondering what is the best way to unlock many at
> the same time.
>

> Happy to hear from others with a similar challenge.
>

> Many thanks.
>

> Darren.

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust