[AusNOG] Telstra Wholesale Number unreachable.

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Thu Aug 25 11:47:05 AEST 2022

Technical issues impacting our Wholesale support team

We are currently experiencing a technical issue impacting our Wholesale Support Team.

This issue is resulting in our WCS call centre not being able to recieve calls via our queue 1300 897 378.

Our IT experts have been engaged and are currently investigating the root cause and resolution steps.

We will let you know as soon as calls are able to be received. If you need assistance in the mean time, please engage the team through the operational mailboxes.

Need to know more

Please contact your Service Manager or Wholesale Help if you have any questions.