[AusNOG] RS2BL080 Raid Controller / LSI2108

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Fri Aug 19 21:08:39 AEST 2022

Hi all and sorry for the noise. I have a clients Server which has been
brought in so we can image it and convert it to a VM, but as luck would
have it, between shutting it down and it arriving here, the raid
controller has completely died.

So I am reaching out to everyone I can think of to see if anyone in
Perth would happen to have a spare LSI2108 based 8 port raid controller
that I could borrow or buy for a couple of days to get the data off of
this server?

--
Regards

Shane Chrisp