[AusNOG] Promotional material at AusNOG Events.

Luke Thompson luke.t at tncrew.com.au
Tue Aug 2 18:16:30 AEST 2022

Back at university where lectures were recorded (no live streaming), the
presenter had the option to start/stop the recording but also to pause -
which was used for these very segments.

A disadvantage of sorts for those attending remotely, though it was
motivation to attend in-person. I think the value of AusNOG will keep it
stream-free for a while yet.

Some presentations <https://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2021/programme>
are later uploaded in slide format, and where there's off-the-record
topics within the slides they tend to say "ranting here" etc.

Cheers,

Luke Thompson
Chief Technical Officer

The Network Crew Pty Ltd