[AusNOG] Promotional material at AusNOG Events.

Shaun Deans shaun at kadeo.com.au
Tue Aug 2 17:23:43 AEST 2022

Terry

You do raise a valid point and I hear your view.

Numbers and statistics can be viewed to make anyone's points true I was
just saying - what if.

> Past performance is not a indicator of future performance. /s
> All advice is general in nature /s

But in the interest of healthy community debate:

Let's say 1/4 of the talks are only 'in the room'

Therefore the above is discounted by 25% cause the participants only get
75% of the event.

- 15,000 / ($300 * 0.75) = 66.666 Tickets.

For every pro there is a con.
Innovation does not come without compromise.

I'm sure those extra 16 seats will sell fast with the e-swag that they
receive.

Don't know how I'm going to fill that .666 of a seat 😈

Cheers

Shaun Deans
🧙‍♂️ kadeo.au
1800 WKD KDO