[AusNOG] Optus reporting major outage across its network

DaZZa dazzagibbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:47:22 AEST 2022

Scratch that - despite spending 45 minutes with support doing
diagnosis, and being assured it wasn;t a problem at their end - turns
out it was.

They made a change which broke ciphers on some phones, apparently. I
guess I was just the first one to complain and they brushed it off
until others started calling with the same issue.