[AusNOG] Remote smart hands in Melbourne proposal

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:23:15 EST 2021

Hi all
We over at the Internet Association of Australia, like many of you,
are unable to travel at present so we need to use remote smart hands
in Melbourne for the occasional upgrade, migration or fault
investigation of network equipment.

Can I please have a proposal from any providers - OFF LIST please via
ceo at internet.asn.au
Covering:
rate card for smart hands for urgent and non-urgent work, 24 hr coverage
skills and service summary
availability
DC access permits in place at time of submission

As this is a fairly standard type of service I would appreciate any
proposals before 9am AEST Friday 10 September.

Much appreciated

--

Narelle Clark
ceo at internet.asn.au