[AusNOG] FS.com for temporary 10G switch?

Luke Thompson luke.t at tncrew.com.au
Fri Oct 22 14:23:39 EST 2021

For what it's worth, I wouldn't rely 100% on their most stable tier. The
way releases are published without always being staged to LTS isn't proper.

https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=179260

That's about the current long-term dot release.

For the most part though, it is fairly safe.

Cheers,

Luke Thompson