[AusNOG] AusNOG 2021 rescheduled to 6 & 7 April 2022.

David Hughes david at hughes.id
Tue Oct 5 15:47:25 EST 2021

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately the COVID outbreak impacting NSW and Vic is still hindering interstate travel and it doesn't appear that quarantine-free open borders will be achieved by the scheduled dates for AusNOG 2021.  As such we've made the decision to reschedule the conference again.  Availability at the Fullerton is very limited for events of our size but we've been able to secure 6 & 7 April 2022 for the conference.

Tickets that have been purchased will be carried over to the new dates unchanged.  If you cannot attend the conference on the new dates please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite and we'll process a full refund.

Accommodation : Please note that the Fullerton Hotel has cancelled all room reservations that had been made using the old AusNOG conference booking code.  We will be issued a new booking code closer to the date, at which time we'll provide that to you all via the usual channels so you can rebook your accommodation.  If you have any questions about your booking please contact the hotel directly.

Thanks for your ongoing support and understanding.

Regards,

David, on behalf of the AusNOG Board