[AusNOG] Help with a Telstra plan change gone wrong

Jennifer Sims jenn at jenn.id.au
Thu Mar 25 21:49:24 EST 2021

Telstra can reactivate a number that was cancelled in error, it's literally
a check box when they allocate the phone number.

The customer will need to visit a store to get a new SIM though because the
old sim once canned is deadski.

I'd be finding a Telstra owned store that has Telstra paid staff, not a
franchisee who is only in it for the sales commission.