[AusNOG] Microsoft missing RDNS

Mal malz at jetlan.com
Fri Jun 11 09:57:34 EST 2021

Last couple days for sure...  but has been going longer with
40.92.62-63.0/24 for a couple weeks

Which for any decent postfix MTA configuration will cause a 554.

Jun 10 09:20:20 cust-mta01 postfix/smtpd[8137]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT
from unknown[40.92.62.80]: 554 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find
your reverse hostname, [40.92.62.80]; from=<user at outlook.com>
to=<customer at domain.com.au> proto=ESMTP
helo=<AUS01-SY4-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com>

Mal