[AusNOG] Getting a network out of a box...

Jonathan Brewer jon at xn--t-0la.nz
Sat Jul 31 17:23:44 EST 2021

I'd try a set of powerline modems like TP-Link TL-PA9020P to get from the wired network in the projection room to the venue space you need to transmit from.

Even in a crowded apartment building (100+ flats) mine were able to sustain ~400 Mbps between rooms. A commercial space like a cinema is unlikely to have a lot of line noise for you to contend with.

-JB