[AusNOG] Superloop Connect LNS config

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Fri Dec 10 19:05:18 AEDT 2021

We don’t use SLC for NBN but the only other thing I would usually do is have a ‘terminate-from’ statement with the hostname that there LAC is sending for the tunnel, for example:

terminate-from hostname SL-LAC-SY1

Or whatever they have supplied.

Nathan Brookfield
General Manager

p: 02 4749 4949 |  1300 592 330  |
e: nathan.brookfield at simtronic.com.au<mailto:nathan.brookfield at simtronic.com.au>  |  w: iperium.co

Suite 702, 82 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000

[cid:image005.png at 01D7EDF8.DC9A21C0]
Your Connectivity Distributor