[AusNOG] Bit of a long shot but...

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Sun Dec 5 14:10:17 AEDT 2021

Are they just getting it for free?

On 5 Dec 2021, at 14:06, Giles Pollock <glp71s at gmail.com> wrote:

Apparently not! It is looking more and more like the whole service has been forgotten about. There is also a web and domain hosting arrangement which seems to have vanished, although the service obviously still exists. Interestingly this isn't the first time this has happened either, but being such a small thing nobody ever really noticed.