[AusNOG] Bit of a long shot but...

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:06:16 AEDT 2021

Apparently not! It is looking more and more like the whole service has been
forgotten about. There is also a web and domain hosting arrangement which
seems to have vanished, although the service obviously still exists.
Interestingly this isn't the first time this has happened either, but being
such a small thing nobody ever really noticed.