[AusNOG] IX Australia RPKI Deployment Update

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Wed Sep 2 19:08:06 EST 2020

That’s what we do baby, all for the community :) It couldn’t be done without the support of our members so thank you everyone who supports IXA and the association.

The tech team led by Nick are working hard on several initiatives like this, all driven by community feedback.

Reminder our annual general meeting is next Tuesday via Zoom, everyone is welcome please attend.

Please and thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)
Secretary