[AusNOG] Microsoft bilateral peer issues via Megaport Melbourne

David Allen david at virtutel.com.au
Thu Jun 4 12:29:13 EST 2020

Hi Philip,

Can confirmed we have experienced the same issue and I have a ticket lodged with both Megaport and Microsoft over it. It seems to be fine over Equinix IX however.

Regards
David

Kind regards,

David Allen | Director, CTO
P: 1300 655 132 or +61 3 9999 8800 F: +61 3 9999 8899
E: david at virtutel.com.au W: www.virtutel.com.au
A: Level 9, 401 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Virtutel Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.