[AusNOG] auDA help

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Fri Jul 31 09:40:38 EST 2020

Hi Greg,

I can also recommend Synergy Wholesale, I had domains all over the place and had multiple issues dealing with Melbourne IT takeovers of several of my registrars, the last being Uber Global/AussieHQ - Suffice to say I couldn’t get away from them fast enough!

Synergy have been great – everything is manageable in one place, and like Rob they are a +1 from me, I’ve never needed to call or email them to fix anything.

Kind Regards,

Jim.