[AusNOG] MBB Wholesale Service provider

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Jul 30 16:01:29 EST 2020

Hey Ross,

It's a static public IP.

Thanks

David

On 29 Jul 2020, at 5:22 pm, Ross [Eve IT] <ross at eve-it.net<mailto:ross at eve-it.net>> wrote:

David, are we talking about static private or public IP addresses?

I'm also curious as I have a few OOB devices in the field that were using the Telstra.Extranet APN that you could request to have a public IP which I believe they are phasing out.
In my instance, I don't care if it's dynamic, I just need it public on the device.

Regards,
Ross.