[AusNOG] MBB Wholesale Service provider

Ross [Eve IT] ross at eve-it.net
Wed Jul 29 17:22:27 EST 2020

David, are we talking about static private or public IP addresses?

I'm also curious as I have a few OOB devices in the field that were using
the Telstra.Extranet APN that you could request to have a public IP which I
believe they are phasing out.
In my instance, I don't care if it's dynamic, I just need it public on the
device.

Regards,
Ross.