[AusNOG] MMS + SMS to email with Calls to SIP

Psionyde psionyde at psionyde.net
Thu Jul 23 14:46:56 EST 2020

Expanding on this idea, SMS Backup Plus (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync) can
automatically transfer SMS/MMS(/call logs) to an attached gmail/IMAP
account. SMS content is stored in the message body with MMS content being
saved as an attachment. App can be configured to run on a schedule and/or
on message arrival depending on your tolerance for latency.

-Adrian