[AusNOG] Experience with cybercrime reports and telco restrictions?

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Wed Jan 8 18:43:38 EST 2020

The police shouldn't be talking to you about other peoples' networks and
services (even if you could help, you're unlikely to provide evidentiary
value because the best you can do is speculate).

The best way to work with them is to point them at the email provider
and say, "You're gonna have to talk to them."

  -  mark