[AusNOG] AS44521 (Jagex Limited) Contact

Jarryd Sullivan Jarryd.Sullivan at team.aussiebroadband.com.au
Tue Aug 25 13:52:42 EST 2020

Hi all,

We're having issues with a number of our customers reaching AS44521 (specifically www.runescape.com) and we're trying to get a hold of someone at Jagex to verify some troubleshooting from their end. Does anyone have a contact for them? They don't appear on peeringdb and their RIPE Whois information seems to show just a generic e-mail address (whois@) that I suspect is going to get lost in the ether if I send there.

Regards,

Jarryd Sullivan

This e-mail may include confidential information. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Please do not copy or share the information included in this e-mail. Aussie Broadband acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past, present, and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.