[AusNOG] Risks to country and business infrastructure

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Thu Sep 12 17:37:21 EST 2019

Hi What I am saying is that in general you have more chance of humans being negligent and messing up security then you have of someone smuggling explosives into a Datacentre.
While the AWS security breech wasn’t entirely the companies fault it doesn’t make them look good when they have Capital one splashed all over their website as a case study of how well they are doing.
AWS really should be recommending their larger customers to go through trained partners.
Regards Chad.

Chad Kelly
Manager
CPK Web Services