[AusNOG] Telstra Wi-Fi calling on our network.

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:09:18 EST 2019

Well that is interesting Narelle, however, if it's anticompetitive to
discriminately treat packet based VOIP traffic, then it is likewise
anticompetetive to cross subsidise your circuit based business by shunting
traffic over a competitors' packet based network. What's sauce for the
goose etc.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins