[AusNOG] Telstra Wi-Fi calling on our network.

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Sat Oct 12 10:40:27 EST 2019

Are you really considering blocking customers' access to services, via the connectivity/bandwidth they pay you for, because of the company that provides that service?

After so much heated argument over net neutrality, I feel this shouldn't even be a discussion.

I'd wager it wasn't even Telstra making the cellular vs wifi choice, it was the devices.

James