[AusNOG] Career @ Micron21 Data Centre - AusNOG

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Jul 17 11:34:47 EST 2019

Dear AusNOG

Been bored at work this week??      Looking for an exciting change?

Do you want a career, not a job?

I know I posted something like this back in 2014.... So it's not often I seek talented network engineers, however the time has come again for me to find an additional highly talented Data Centre Network Engineer to join our team to continue providing amazing 24/7 support for our clients whilst maintaining & growing our global network AS38880.

Before I post this position up on Seek, I always love to communicate with the industry first especially AusNOG to see who is looking for a change or new challenge.
For those that do not know, Micron21 is much more than just an Australian Technology Company.
Micron21 is a licensed telecommunications carrier that built and operates a certified tier IV datacentre based on the east side of Melbourne in Kilsyth, we like to set the benchmark and pioneer new solutions for our customers.
Staff enjoy the freedom to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies with a number of great new and exciting projects on the horizon. I am always delighted to meet enthusiastic, customer orientated and tech savvy individuals to complement our amazing work culture in our brand new state-of-the-art facility!
We provide a huge array of services which are all underpinned by our global network, with POPs in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam and Los Angeles.  Our key networking vendors including Cisco, Brocade, Juniper and NSFOCUS. Our datacenter network is an eVPN / VXLAN environment using the latest Cisco Nexus 9000 platform. We are also known for our cyber security products including our DDoS mitigation services, along with being a fixed wireless, dark fibre and IP transit provider to name just a few.

If all of the above interests you, then I welcome you to email or call me to arrange a time for a site tour to see what we have built and meet me and my team so we can better understand you and your talents and passion for being a networking leader in our industry!

Looking forward to hearing from you (Off list replies please)

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg

[cid:image001.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]

1300 769 972<tel:1300%20769%20972> / 0488 997 207<tel:1300%20769%20972>

james at micron21.com<mailto:james at micron21.com>

www.micron21.com/<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<https://www.facebook.com/micron21/>

[cid:image004.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<https://twitter.com/micron21>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/micron21> for important service and system updates.

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.