[AusNOG] Telstra 4G outage - Greystanes/Pemulwuy NSW

Jay Dixon jaybobo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:34:22 EST 2019

Not sure if anyone else is impacted by this but there's reportedly a fiber
cut to a local 4G tower in the area near the quarry industrial park just to
the east of Prospect Reservoir which has been playing havoc with a couple
of sites we have in the area.

it's been down since 5:25pm friday and there's a tech assigned to the fault
so hopefully it should be resolved today.

i figured it'd be worth spamming out as we've had a few telstra staff tell
us there's no known issues in the area and that it must be our problem :\