[AusNOG] hands and feet in Kallangur QLD

Sam Sarkis-UIP ssarkis at unitedip.net.au
Mon Jul 1 17:48:14 EST 2019

I love this community

Thanks to all that have responded we have selected someone who is available tomorrow
Morning

Thanks all

If we can ever be of help in Sydney pls reach out

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Jul 2019, at 11:12 am, Sam Sarkis-UIP <ssarkis at unitedip.net.au<mailto:ssarkis at unitedip.net.au>> wrote:

Hi All,

Is there anyone on list that can provide a person for us in Kallangur QLD

Simply job, moving the patching from one switch to another and change ip address on a Multifunction printer.

There is only 5 computers/devices onsite.

Please contact me offlist.

Thanks

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Click here<https://us4.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1561943521-gwgXMXBdpWW2&r_address=ssarkis%40unitedip.net.au&report=1> to report this email as spam.