[AusNOG] Network Atlas (was Re: AUSNOG)

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Tue Jan 29 18:10:25 EST 2019

Mehmet,

It has come to our attention that access to your service is being sold on a commercial basis.  As promotion of commercial services is in breach of the mailing list charter please do not send further promotion or solicitations for information to this forum.  Continued promotion of this service will result in your membership to this list being moderated.

David
On behalf of the moderators