[AusNOG] "However, for the best possible experience, we recommend enabling IPv6 on your network."

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Feb 24 13:40:22 EST 2019

I guess that even if it is “IPv6 only”, it is providing some transition mechanism, so IPv4-only devices or apps in the LANs are still able to work. This means that the CPE will have some kind of “IPv4 support” in the LANs.

There are a few world-wide with that IPv6-only with IPv4-as-a-Service (IPv4aaS), and more coming, not just in cellular.

Regards,

Jordi