[AusNOG] Suggestions for security audit

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Wed Dec 11 13:26:24 EST 2019

Hi All,

Sorry for the noise, but I am looking for some suggestions in terms of a security company who can perform an audit/testing, with some sort of certification for some new infrastructure we are due to setup. I am hoping there’s some people who can give me some off-list replies to point me in the right direction in terms of some companies to speak to.

For some context: We are in the process of providing a dedicated hosting setup for a customer who will be hosting a private website. The project is due to start in mid-late Janauary and the site itself is only small, but the customer’s board is going to require that we provide some level of certification or assurance that the infrastructure will be secure. So the best way I can see of providing this is an independent review/test of the infrastructure. They are coming from an environment that has both ISO 27001 and SOC 2 compliance, and although I feel this is overkill for the size of the project, we do need to give them something.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Rhys Hanrahan
Chief Information Officer
Nexus One Pty Ltd

E: support at nexusone.com.au<mailto:support at nexusone.com.au>
P: +61 2 9191 0606
W: http://www.nexusone.com.au/
M: PO Box A356 Sydney South, NSW 1235
A: Level 12 227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000

[ttp://quintus.nexusone.com.au/~rhys/nexus1-email-sig.jpg]