[AusNOG] VDSL2 SFP Modem

Damian Ivereigh damo at launtel.net.au
Mon Aug 26 07:20:57 EST 2019

We are using the Netgear DM200. I am not sure about tiny jumbo frames
(is that a thing?). They seem to perform well and the main advantage for
us is there is an undocumented config page http://192.168.5.1/debug.htm
where you can force the device permanently into bridge mode - will even
survive a factory reset.

We have had similar poor results as others with the SFP VDSL device and
have discarded the idea.

Damian

Launtel - We're at your call
Tel: 1800LAUNTEL (1800528683)