[AusNOG] Netflow, probes and data retention compliance

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:00:23 EST 2018

Hi everyone
I got very few replies to my post below requesting info on data
retention compliance approaches other than "we use netflow and open
flow" and "please post your findings". So people are keen to share
this info.

I'm sure there is more being done than that!

If people want to chat offline, email me and I'll send over my phone
number or other means of communication for a chat.

Narelle

--

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com