[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:41:14 EST 2018

Careful how you go there Paul. Dutton made the following statement to the
House 20th September 2018.

"The government has consulted extensively with industry and the public on
these measures and has made amendments to reflect the feedback in the
legislation now before the parliament."

I suggest saving comments as to the veracity of the extensive consultation
process to what can be expressed within submissions to the PJCIS, which (as
long as you don't publish anywhere else) are subject to Parliamentary
privilege.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins