[AusNOG] Windows 10 Pro Hangs after login

Matthew Young matt at mattyoung.net.au
Wed Nov 28 13:10:53 EST 2018

This is usually issues with the user profile service, it's either failing
waiting for a dependent service to start or it's latency caused by not
being able to load/create redirected folders or something from group policy
- check dns etc.

Really needs more info to troubleshoot.

If you're rolling patches live from windows update you should modify your
policies to give you at least a 24 hour buffer, updates roll out with
issues and are revoked all the time.

---

Matthew Young
0452 209 220