[AusNOG] Telstra mobile issues again?

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:44:40 EST 2018

Frankly I have huge concerns about the strength of operational support
and the general robustness of both SDN and 4G given the rush to
implement and the significant structural changes to networking both
represent.

That to my mind is what is at the core of this.

Narelle
[speaking purely as an independent professional here...]