[AusNOG] NBN FTTN TC2 Services WA North West

Brad McEvoy brad.mcevoy at overthewire.com.au
Wed Jun 13 19:32:22 EST 2018

Hi David,

I had a similar problem in the Wollongong area. We connected up the first
TC2 in that area and when we tested the service, we never got the order
speed. I logged a fault with OPTUS and sent them traffic graphs and test
results. A day or two later they fixed the issue, they hadn't provisioned
or ordered the back haul correctly.

Brad McEvoy
Senior Network Engineer

[image: Over the Wire] <http://www.overthewire.com.au>

Over the Wire Holdings Ltd (ASX:OTW)

GPO Box 1807 Brisbane, QLD, 4001, Australia

Level 9, 33 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000