[AusNOG] [AUSNOG] auto boot

Wilson, Ken ken.wilson at opengear.com
Mon Jul 23 07:28:52 EST 2018

For our gear, we recommend matching on MAC address when setting up the vendor specific attribute configuration in DHCP.
I'm not sure how prevalent it is, but our boxes will also pattern match with Model, MAC address, or Serial Number on the config file or image URLs if you use
some magic variables in the path. This makes it easier to set up per-box configurations.

Ken